1. Erasmus Exchange Students:
a) NOMINATION FROM HOME UNIVERSITY:
After the selection in your university, you are nominated as an exchange student by your home university. This implies that your home university has an exchange agreement (Erasmus) with the University of Bucharest (UB). The exchange agreement stipulates that the study period in the signating institutions will be mutually recognised.
The first step for any exchange student interested in coming to UB from abroad is always to contact the International Co-ordinator from your university.
Your home International Office must sends us the official nomination by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the details about your study in the University of Bucharest:
- your name,
- period of study,
- subject / field of study,
- year of study and level (undergraduate / postgraduate / doctoral),
- your e-mail address.
If you have been selected to come to UB, you must send to the Erasmus Office of the University of Bucharest the following documents:
- Erasmus Application Form, signed by your Erasmus Coordinator(s), ERASMUS Application Form 2015-2016
- Learning Agreement Form (if the courses are available), UB Learning Agreement for studies 2015-2016
- ERASMUS certificate signed from your home university, stating your ERASMUS status at UB, the period of your stay (number of months and which semester) and the field of study.
- a photocopy of your identity card or passport.
Erasmus Office address: Blv. Mihail Kogălniceanu, 36-46, 2nd floor, room 301, sector 5, 050107, Bucharest
Deadline for sending the documents:
- 30th of June 2015 for the Autumn Semester
- 30th of October 2015 for the Spring Semester.
c) ARRIVAL: When you arrive in Bucharest, contact the Erasmus Office.
You have to bring to the Erasmus Office the following documents:
1. the certificate specifying the ERASMUS status to our university, signed and stamped by your university,
2. a photocopy of your identity card or passport
3. 3 photos.
You will get a registration certificate for the secretary of the faculty where you will study.
At the faculty, you will receive a student ID card of great help during your stay in Romania.Then you must also contact the ERASMUS Responsible from that faculty in order to decide the list of courses to follow here or to modify the initial Learning Agreement (Form Changes).
2. CEEPUS Exchange Students
As soon as you receive the letter of confirmation from the Romanian Ministry of Education, you should contact the network responsible to announce your arrival and the CEEPUS responsible for UB (Alina CRISTOVICI) to arrange the accommodation and arrival in Bucharest.
Ar your arrival, you must come to the Erasmus Office of the University of Bucharest with the letter of confirmation and passport, for registration.
Last updated at: August 10, 2015.